|Details:||Get Email Notification of Mail In Your Mailbox|
If you chose in-person verification,
- Enter your zip code, to see if the USPS Informed Delivery service is available in your area.
- If available, click "Sign Up".
- Log in or create a new account.
- Click "Informed Delivery", and confirm your mailing address.
- Check the box to certify the address is yours.
- Click "Enroll in Informed Delivery"
- Choose the verification method.
Either online or in-person at a postal facility will be available.
Follow the instructions.
Once your identity is verified, you can get electronic information on mail delivered to your mailbox by
If the service is not yet available in your area, check back in a couple weeks.
- Print out the barcode (or view it on your phone).
- Bring the barcode and 2 forms of ID into your local post office.
They will confirm your:
If your driver's license has your mailing address, that should be all they need.
If not, bring in a copy of a utility bill with your home address and name, along with a photo ID.
- Name and photo
- Mailing address