|Details:||Deals on RavPower Products, or Donate|
One of our friends nearly lost his life to Covid-19, with no way to say goodbye to family because his phone ran out of battery and family was not allowed to visit the ICU because of Covid-19.
If you would like to help others, check our their GoFunMe page, money goes to buying chargers for Covid-19 patients.
We recommend putting phone chargers, portable USB battery chargers, and cables in a "go bag" near the front door, a quick grab when en route to the hospital.
Our brand of choice for phone chargers and battery packs is, RavPower.
Here are some RavPower deals.
Portable Battery Chargers:
- RavPower 4-Port USB 8A Wall Charger for $17.
- Plugs directly into an outlet, so you may need long USB cables to reach the USB ports.
- Its 8W capacity means 3 phones/tablets/batteries can be charged simultaneously at their maximum 2.4A rate.
- RavPower 6-Port USB 12A Wall Charger for $24
- 5-foot cable from the outlet to the USB ports.
- Its 12W capacity means 5 phones/tablets/batteries can be charged simultaneously at their maximum 2.4A rate, and 6 at a reduced rate.
- 110V to 240V input, compatible with all international power frequencies (with a socket adapter).
- RavPower Wireless Charger, Qi-Certified for $17 (clip the coupon under the price).
- Works with phones that support wireless charging, such as Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S7, Note 8, and iPhone 11, SE 2020.
- RavPower 61W USB-C Wall Charger for $23.
- For devices that need USB-C power, like some phones and laptops.
- Normally about $36.
Other similar 61W USB-C power adapters sell for much more.
- Small and portable, but the entire device sticks out of a wall outlet.
You may need a long USB-C cable to connect the phone to the port.
Portable Battery Chargers with USB-C PD Output:
- RavPower 10,000mAh Portable Battery Charger for $17 (press the $1 coupon under the price).
- 2 USB ports.
Can charge one device at 2.4A (phone or tablet) and a second device at 1A (phone).
- Weighs 12 ounces (0.75 pounds).
- When fully charged, its 10,000mAh capacity can fully charge a dead phone at least 3 times.
Solar Panel (outdoor, daytime use only):
- RavPower 20,100mAh Portable Battery Charger, 45W USB-C PD Output and a 2.4A USB Output for $40 (press the $5 off coupon).
Normally about $60.
- Its 45W USB-C PD output is capable of charging a USB-C laptop from 0% to 60%, if the laptop can accept 45W USB-C power input.
Check the specs of your laptop, keeping in mind that some power-hungry laptops need at least 60W input to charge their battery, and won't be compatible.
This is one of the least expensive portable battery chargers capable of charging a laptop (if supported).
- Just one regular USB port capable of charging a phone or laptop at its maximum 2.4A rate.
- Can charge with either a USB-micro cable or a USB-C cable.
- RavPower 20,000mAh Portable Battery Charger, 60W USB-C PD Output and a 2.4A USB Output for $46 (click the $5 coupon under the $51 price).
- Its 60W USB-C PD output is capable of charging a USB-C laptop from 0% to 60%, if the laptop can accept 60W USB-C PD input.
- One regular USB port capable of charging a phone or laptop at its maximum 2.4A rate.
- Needs to be charged by a 30W USB-C power adapter (not included).
Other brands worth considering are Anker and AmazonBasics.
Their prices are usually higher than RavPower, but they also make excellent quality power products, including:
After buying a RavPower power product product on Amazon, you can get
an extra 1 year free warranty extension
in addition to their regular 18 month warranty.
Register your product
after buying, to get a total of 30-month warranty.
- RavPower Solar Charger 28W for $71.25 (press the coupon under the price).
- 3 USB output ports, 2.4A per port.
Maximum 5.6A overall charging capacity when used under direct sunlight.
For cables, lots of Amazon sellers have plenty in-stock and ship within a week.
If you need cables sooner, check
Staples.com and OfficeDepot.com.