|Details:||About $11 Off First-Time Orders Using PayPal|
If you have never shopped on AliExpress before, some things to be aware of before doing so:
We bought laptop and camera batteries on AliExpress, and the experience was mostly positive.
Prices were cheap and quality was great.
When a shipment went missing, getting a refund was easy but we had to wait until the 35-day expected delivery date had passed before requesting a refund.
- All sellers are independent, just like Ebay, but are based in China.
Bear that in mind while communicating with them.
- Be patient.
Order can take 45 days to arrive.
- Watch a helpful video with advice on avoiding scams.
They explain to never buy branded items which will be fake, and avoid buying memory and storage products which could have falsified their storage capacity.
To get about $11 off of your first order:
PayPal orders are charged a fee of around $1 to $2, so your total discount should be about $11 off of any order.
- Visit AliExpress and shop.
- If you see a popup offering a $3 coupon, click it.
Otherwise, click "Sign In" in the upper-right of the screen, and click "Join".
- Add items to the cart, and press "Buy All" to checkout.
- A $3 "new user" coupon should automatically apply.
- After entering your shipping information, scroll near the bottom to find "Pay with PayPal to enjoy US $10.00 instant off."
Click "PayPal", then "Confirm & Pay" when ready to commit your order.
Be sure to sign-up and order on the same day, otherwise the new user discounts may not work.