|Details:||2018 Season Pass for $52 to $80, Free Parking|
Last day to get this deal.
Six Flags is having a sale on 2018 season passes to their parks.
Prices vary by location, about $52 to $80 which includes admission for the rest of this year, and all of 2018.
Normal admission to a Six Flags park is about $50 per person per day.
According to the details of this sale:
To get the deal, you must purchase a season pass to the park closest to your home.
- You can use your season pass for the rest of this year, and for the entire 2018 season.
- Free parking now through 2018.
- Visit every Six Flags park with your pass, including free parking.
- Bonus holiday ticket to bring a friend to the park closest to your home.
The prices vary by location:
- Go to the front page of SixFlags.com
- Click "Season Pass" on the top menu.
- Select the Six Flags park closest to your home.
- Scroll down, and click "Buy Now" under the Season Pass price.
- Pick up your pass(es) at the park by October 31, 2017 to get all the perks of this promotion, including free parking through next year.
Prices are per person.
- $55 in San Francisco: Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, Vellejo
- $80 in Los Angeles: Six Flags Magic Mountain or Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
- $54 in Atlanta: Six Flags Over Georgia and Six Flags White Water
- $66 Six Flags Great America near Chicago
- $52 at Six Flags America in the Baltimore/Washington DC area
- $54 at Six Flags New England
- $54 at Six Flags St. Louis
- New Jersey:
- $67 at Six Flags Great Adventure and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
- New York:
- $54 at The Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom in Lake George.
- $66 in San Antonio: Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- $64 in Arlington: Six Flags Over Texas and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
- Can$49 at La Ronde in Montreal
- Mex$509 (about $29 USD) at Six Flags Mexico in Mexico City
Dates to remember:
This sale is a hot deal!
A Six Flags season pass normally costs at least $100 per person, plus about $20 to park per day.
- Complete your purchase by Monday, September 4
- Pick up your pass(es) by October 31