|Details:||$10 Credit When Re-Ordering Something With Alexa|
If you have:
Re-order something you previously purchased on your Amazon account by voice, and get a $10 credit toward a future purchase.
- Amazon Prime, and
- an Amazon Alexa-enabled voice-operated device (the Echo, Echo Dot, Fire TV, Echo Show, Fire Tablet, or Amazon Tap)
Be sure to read the Terms & Conditions of this promotion (located near the bottom of that page).
- Log in to your Amazon.com account, and view your Order History.
- Find something you want to re-order that Amazon sells directly.
- See if Amazon still sells that item directly, by clicking on the item and reading the text directly under the price in the middle of the page.
It must say "sold by Amazon.com".
Items fulfilled by Amazon but sold by a third party, even "Prime Eligible" items, will not work with this promotion.
- Using your voice, ask Alexa for that item in your order history.
You can say something like, "Alexa, I need to order more deodorant" or "Alexa, re-order another laundry detergent for me."
- When Alexa responds with a match to your previously ordered item, confirm the re-order.
- A $10 credit will apply within 3 days after purchase.